Select Language :
This article for male to female
Why Thailand ?
- Hub of Sex Reassignment Surgery : Male to Female is the country that performs the most sex reassignment surgeries
- Cheap cost Surgery fee, Food, Travel, Hotel, Service (contact us)
Cost in America or europre is around 25,000 to 50,000 usd
- People land of smile
- Doctor Member of WPATH Hand Skill and Experience (Natural Looks and Feeling)
Why US ?
1.Thailand is the country that performs the most sex reassignment surgeries, followed by Iran (“Sex change funding undermines no gays claim”, Robert Tait, The Guardian, 26 September 2007; accessed 20 September 2008.)
Best Candidate for SRS, MTF :
The Standards of care for gender identity disorders – WPATH (World Professional Association for Transgender Health) the earliest sets of clinical guidelines for the express purpose of ensuring “lasting personal comfort with the gendered self in order to maximize overall psychological well-being and self-fulfillment.” These standards are still the most well-known; however, other sets of SOCs, protocols and guidelines do exist, especially outside the USA.
– Specific minimum requirements as prerequisites to HRT
– Much of the criticism surrounding the WPATH
– Psychological evaluation letter
– Highly controversial and often maligned document among patients seeking medical intervention (Hormones)
– Real-Life experience
– Physically healthy and emotionally stable with realistic expectations
– Must be over 20 year old with good health condition
2. Our DOCTOR TEAM is MEMBER in https://www.wpath.org/
3. We are committed to provide utmost satisfaction to our valued customer at a competitive price without compromising quality
4. AtRealteamclinic and Central Park Hospital. Our team is dedicated to help you. We guarantee the highest quality customer servive. We take pridw in responding to your particular needs and in providing you the best possible advice, clear and accurate information about our services.
5. Free Airport to Hotel (Private clinic or Hospital Car)
6. Free Consult, Planning and all Service during you stay in Thailand
Sex reassignment surgery (SRS) is known by a variety of names, including gender reassignment surgery (GRS), sex change surgery, sex affirmation procedures, and genital reconstruction surgery. These procedures, which are known clinically as genitoplasty procedures, are done to surgically change the genitalia from one gender to another.
For most patients undergoing SRS, the surgery is performed in order to match their physical gender with what they feel emotionally and intuitively is their true gender. This condition, known as gender dysphoria or gender identity disorder, is rare but becoming more widely diagnosed. You may also hear these people being referred to as “transgender.”
- *** This video clip is suitable for ages 18 and up. ***
There are 2 main surgeries.
- Penile Skin Inversion
- Sigmoid Colon
SRS with Penile Skin Inversion or Sigmoid Colon each provided the sensational glans clitoris, labiaplasty and vaginoplasty in one stage with 3 different techniques.
How do I select SRS best for my body ?
- Long Penis (>6 inches (15 cm), when erect) = Penile Skin Inversion (PSI)
- Medium Penis (2-6 inches (5-15 cm), when erect)= Penile Skin Inversion (PSI) with Scrotal Skin Graft (SSG)
- Short Penis (<2 inches (5 cm), when erect)= Penile Skin Inversion (PSI, SSG) with Sigmoid Colon Graft (SCG)
Sex Reassignment Surgery (Sigmoid colon) transposition is used for patients who need more depth (exceeding 8 inches).
SRS package is inclusive :
- Accommodation for 5 days in hospital private room after surgery
- Operating Room Charges: OR Room Use, Recovery Room, Scrub & Circulate Nurse
- Regular menu food charges
- Laboratory Testing: necessary for the procedure as CBC, EKG, UA, Anti HIV, Chest X-Ray(If age over 50 need to check Cardiology. An extra charge 100 USD)
- BMI>25 extracharge 1000 usd
- Medical Equipments and Medical Supplies
- General Anesthesia – Pre Anesthetic Drugs, Anesthesia and Medical Gas
- Medical Treatments
- Doctor fees
- Anesthesia fees
- Nursing services
- Dilator (4 size)
- Take home medication and supplies
- Post op cares
- Transportation pick up from airport –hotel-clinic-airport as well as follow up period
- Mobile service during recovery with local number. People can get in touch with you
- Hotel reservation at least 1 km from Realteam clinic or Central Park hostipal
- Touring services
- Interpreter services with any language
- Type of Anesthesia: General Anesthesia
Preparation for Male to Female Sex Reassignment Surgery (MTF) :
- Inform us about any allergies, any serious medical condition(s), and all medications you are taking (both prescription and non-prescription).
- Qualify letter from Psychiatrist doctor or Hormone Therapist
- No Aspirin at least 2 weeks before surgery.
- Stop vitamin E Oil 1 day before surgery.
- Stop smoking 2 days and a month after surgery.
- Stop Hormone, if taken 2 weeks before surgery date
- Tell doctor if you have any serious medical condition(s).
- Stop meal and water starting from midnight before surgery.
- Plan to be in Thailand at least 14 days after or at least 15 days (Before and after) surgery.
The Male to Female Sex Reassignment surgical Procedure
- Creation of vaginal space between urethra, prostate gland, bladder and rectum
- Bilateral orchietomy
- Degloved penis shaft
- Separation of urethra from penis
- Isolation glans penis with 2 dorsal nerves and vessels
- Penile skin inversion to line vaginal cavity with or without scrotal skin graft orsigmoid colon graft
- Clitoroplasty (Sensate)
- Labiaplasty, major and minorA portion of the glans (head of the penis), with its nerves and vessels, is converted into a clitoris. In so do, the clitoris will be functional in sensation as well as in appearance.The excess erectile tissue around the urethra should be removed in order to avoid symptoms that stem from engorged erectile tissue during sexual arousal, that may result in the narrowing of the vaginal opening.
Male to Female Sex Reassignment Surgery recovery
After sex reassignment surgery, pain that is easily controlled by medication usually will subside in a few days. Dressings have been applied; we will be replaced a few days. Sutures will be removed within a week of surgery. Although the surgeon has made every effort to keep scars as inconspicuous as possible, they are the inevitable result of surgery. Minimal swelling and discoloration of the breasts will disappear rapidly.
Healing process may occur for weeks or even months following surgery.
Dilation will be given an instruction during follow up visits.
The decision on when to return to work and normal activities depends on how fast you heal and how you fee. To permit proper healing, you should avoid over activity and refrain from overhead lifting.
Treatment after surgery for SRS, More instruction will be given after surgery:
After release from hospital you will recover with the aid of liaison at the hotel.
During recovery in the hotel, you must follow instructions including:
- Dilating is the most important thing you can do to ensure the success of your surgery. If you do not dilate responsibly, this can result in the shortening of depth and width of the newly made vagina because of the scar contracture.
- Failure to dilate properly can result in serious injury. You will be instructed to gently dilate into the right direction after the vaginal packing is removed.
- Dilation can be painful for the first weeks, but is essential for developing maximum depth and ensuring post operative functioning of the neovagina.
During the recovery period, after each dilation session SRS :
- The wound should be washed gently with Hibiscrub (pink color) in the shower followed by douching while seated in the toilet:
- Douche solution (proportion) = 5-10 ml (cc) of Beta dine solution mixed with 1L of water or until the container is full.
- Insert the douche to full depth, squeeze, and hold tightly the container.
- While holding tightly the container, extract the douche;
- Keep the wound dry and apply Beta dine solution with cotton balls; and apply Kemicitine ointment with a cotton applicator. If there is some bleeding, press or apply pressure with a dry cotton ball to the site for 15 minutes. During the first weeks after surgery, feminine knapkins (tampons) should be changed several times per day due to normal vaginal bleeding during recovery.
- After one month of SRS operation you will be required to start applying Premarin cream to your neo-vagina. Apply two times a day to soften your neo-vagina. This would generally take around six months.
- You can return to female hormones as before surgery or after two weeks. You should consult your endocrinologist to re-adjust the dosage. A sudden change in hormone levels, for some individuals, may result in the fluctuation of emotion.
Customer service In Thailand
Tel : +66 90 989 3037
Line : ramida2611
Wechat : REALTEAMCLINIC
WHATAPP : +66909893037
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Male to Female Sex Reassignment Surgery : Time required: 4-5 hours
Anesthesia: General Anesthesia
Recovery Sex Reassignment Surgery: Required to be in Thailand 15 days (Totals)
Back to work: after 20 days more
Strenuous activity: 4-8 weeks
Fading of scars: several months to a year
Sex Reassignment Surgery Male to Female Thailand
Schedule (require 14 days after surgery in Thailand)
Post-operative check-ups by surgeon at least twice weekly and more frequently if necessary – while you are here.
Day 1 – Consultation and Prepare for Laboratory Testing
Day 2-6 – Surgery and 5 days in hospital private room after surgery
Day 6 – Discharge from Hospital
Day 6 to 13 – Stay in hotel for recovery period and follow up on doctor appointment
Day 7-10 – Stitches removal
Day 13 – Final check up and prepare for letter fit to fly and issue for a new letter with gender name change
Day 14 – Safe to fly
We collect you and any accompanying travellers from Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International airport – irrespective of day or time of arrival of your flight. We return you to the airport at the end of your stay.
The driver will stand by for you at the door number 4 (Meeting point) after exit from customs. The driver will stand by with your name and REALTEAM logo.
Hospital within a package – Your cost of meals and accommodation in the hospital during post-operative recovery in a private single-bed room with television and full air conditioning. You may also have guests stay in your private room at sofa bed (no charge).
Hotel – Hotel partners offer special rate for REALTEAM.
Prior to admission to , and discharge from hospital, patients stay in local hotel accommodation. We can arrange Hotel accommodation as co-operate rate and low rate (located from 20-100 meters fromrealteam clinic or Central Park Hospital
All hotels approval by REALTEAM or Central Park Hospital
- Free internet via broadband with a wireless network and wired network.
- Lounge facility
- Full air condition
- House keeper
- TV with DVD movies
- Laundry services / Self Services
- Restaurant / Cooking facilities
- Recreational trips to areas of local interest
- Room, bed, floor clean and hygiene
- Other Language upon request
The payment can be prepared in Cash by US dollars, Euro Dollar, Japanese Yen, HKD, SGD, AUD or pay by Traveler‘s Cheques.
If using credit cards, the hospital will charged 3% for international transaction fee. This is only for surgery fees. Hotels are not charged for international transaction fee.
An extra charged for HIV is 30% from total cost.
Cost of meal
Cost of living meal per day is 15-20 USD.
Passport and VISA
Realteam clinic or Central park hospital can issue the letter to clarify with your local Embassy or Passport.
All travellers to Thailand must have a valid passport, which would remain valid for 6 months after the date of entry into Thailand.
Tourist Visa Exemption (30 days without VISA)
Australia, Austria, Belgium ,Brazil ,Bahrain , Brunei Darussalam ,Canada, Denmark ,Finland ,France, Germany ,Greece ,Hong Kong ,Iceland ,Indonesia ,Ireland ,Israel ,Italy ,Japan ,South Korea ,Kuwait ,Luxembourg , Malaysia ,Monaco ,Netherlands ,New Zealand ,Norway ,Oman ,Peru ,Philippines ,Portugal , Qatar , Singapore ,Spain ,South Africa ,Sweden ,Switzerland ,Turkey ,United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom ,United States of America ,Vietnam.
Airport Immigration and Customs
Please present the supporting documents confirming the scheduled operation upon request. Please do not carry any unnecessary drugs or dangerous objects in your luggage.
Air Travel Tips for Transgender People
Nothing on this webpage is meant, or should be interpreted to mean, that transgender people or anyone else should attempt to circumvent security or deceive security personnel in any way. It is meant only to provide tips to transgender people who may otherwise be subjected to unfair or embarrassing selective scrutiny or treatment.
Who You Are : Identification Issues
All passengers 18 years of age or older are required to provide proof of identity at check-in and at the security checkpoint.
- The name you use for your airline reservation must match the name on your identification.
- If your current name does not match your passport, we recommend that you consider getting an updated ID if possible.
- For an international flight, you will need to present a valid passport, visa, or any other required documentation. Passengers without proper ID may be denied boarding.
- “For e-tickets, you will need to show your photo identification and e-ticket receipt to receive your boarding pass.”
- If you do not currently look like the picture on your picture ID, we recommend that you consider getting an updated ID with a new picture if possible. If you cannot or if you are still concerned about ID issues, consider carrying an explanatory note from a physician or therapist explaining why you may not look like the picture on your ID.
Realteam Clinic surgeon’s team
we are only one center and biggest group of qualify surgeon in Thailand for multidisciplinary in aesthetic and reconstructive surgery. Because we believe no one can work best in all kinds.
Therefore, at Realteam Clinic, Dr.CHETTHA THANNAKHON MD has had highly selective qualify doctors who match for each type of procedure, FFS, SRS, body contouring as well as anaesthesiologist and team of operating theatre nurses.
Problem after Male to Female Sex Reassignment Surgery
- Pain is very painful on the day of after surgery and the first day after surgery. On 2-3 days, wound pain is much better and improved. In general, on the first day, the doctor will give a painkiller 24 hours a day. If pain is very painful, it may be painkiller injection.
- After opening the wound, it is often painful wound on the side of the vagina because it is the most severe ulcer. Usually very painful when sitting. To sit on the ring or donut pillow, do not overrule the surgical wound to sit comfortably. Or sleep on a soft pillow. It helps less pain.
Urinary catheter and lymph drainage line
After surgery, during the rest in the room, patient will feel to pee as urination all the time. Because of the doctors often place urinary tract, as a result, patient may feel want to pee always. Because of the balloon in the bladder. The urine can flow into the urine bag normally. Urinary feel is better in 2 – 3 days.
In general, catheter and lymph drainage lines will be placed about 4 – 6 days. It will be removed on the day of open wound.
On surgery and postoperative days, there may be nausea and vomiting. After recovering from anesthesia, eat liquid food and mild food.
On days 2 – 5 after surgery can eat plain food. In general, it is recommended to avoid foods such as milk and fruit. Because after surgery does not require frequent defecation. It may be infected with surgery.
After the surgery, the gauze will be re-inserted into the vagina, this is for graph and skin in the vagina attached to the vaginal cavity created. Generally, gauze is placed in the vaginal cavity. This gauze is located at the anus and press the anus. During the first and second postoperative period, there is no need for defecation, with no faeces in the anus. In general, this symptom will improve on the 1st and 2nd postoperatively. And after the bandage and gauze out on the 4th or 6th may be pain, defecation will disappear altogether.
In general, after 3 days, anal feces are started. Can be defecated in the bathroom or on the bed. But after defecation. Good in cleaning. It may cause an infection. In general, use fecal paper from front to back. To prevent stools in the front.
The urine will be removed with the wound dressing on day 5. After removing the urinary catheter and wound dressing, lie down over the knee and stretch the legs for about 30 minutes to stop the bleeding. Then go to the toilet in the urine. The first urine to full urination. In general, the urine does not. It can be caused by two factors: blood stains and blood streaks that block the exit of the urethra. And swelling of tissue around the urethra. In case the urinary catheter is removed. Can not urinate normally. Urinary catheter may be required for another 1-2 weeks. During the second urinary catheter, the patient does not need to stay in the hospital. Can urine catheter back to home. If urine is to open the urinary catheter at times.
Sometimes it happens after removing the urinary catheter. Swelling around the urethra. Remedies performed by the urinary catheter for another 3 – 7 days, until the swelling gone, so it can remove urinary catheter and urinary tract.